are you tough enough for the all-new mu-x?
The all-new MU-X has arrived! Bringing new levels of SUV luxury and comfort, it has retained the durability and toughness that our MU-X is known for.
It has a 6-speed automatic transmission powered by Isuzu's legendary 3-litre turbo diesel engine which Isuzu Good Bastards across New Zealand have come to love. Even better, the all-new MU-X now has a 3,500 kg braked tow rating - towing your boat or trailer has never been easier.
With Isuzu's Intelligent Driver Assistance System (IDAS*) as standard, the all-new MU-X is safer than before and comes with added luxuries like Adaptive Cruise Control, dual-zone climate air-conditioning, heated front seats, rear parking sensors, and a 9-inch touchscreen with satellite navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and 8 speakers.
MU-x COLOUR CHOICES
test drive the all-new MU-X
- 9" touchscreen with satellite navigation
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Smart keyless entry
- Remote engine start
- Power 8-way driver seat
- 140kW of power and 450Nm torque
- Rear differential lock
- Extra 235mm wading depth
- Hill-start assist and improved ground clearance
- 3,500kg tow rating
- Full Intelligent Driver Assistance System (IDAS)
- New active safety, including blind-spot monitoring, lane keep assist, auto emergency braking, and rear cross-traffic alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Rain sensing wipers
- Automatic high beam lights
Design and driver comforts
- 20" alloys
- Chrome radiator grille
- Leather steering wheel with cruise, audio, and voice recognition controls
- Heated front seats
- 3 USB ports
- Power-operated tailgate